HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use Audit and Assessments; we are ready when you are!
The professionals at PromeroMDR are completely committed to you and your business’ HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use audit success. Regardless of whether you represent the private sector or the public sector, we stand ready to partner with your organizations. Our competition may want to keep you and your employees in the dark where security, risk, privacy and governance are concerned hoping to conceal their methodology and expertise.
We don’t prescribe to that philosophy. We believe the best approach is transparent and built on a partnership developed on trust and credibility.
PromeroMDR’s primary purpose is to help organizations attain, maintain, and demonstrate compliance and information security excellence – in any jurisdiction. PromeroMDR specializes in IT security, risk, privacy, governance, cyberspace law and HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use audit compliance leadership solutions and is fully dedicated to global success in these disciplines. We can help your organization too! Our clients come from all business sectors across the world.
Just the facts ...
The HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules apply to all healthcare providers, health plans, health care clearinghouses, and to any service provider that manages electronic protected health information (ePHI). This applies to organizations in the life sciences field such as medical devices, biotechnology, and pharmaceuticals.
Our Cybervisors will proactively and collaboratively identify risk exposures that threaten your organization.
Service providers (business associates) know that a third-party validation of their HIPAA compliance is a competitive differentiator that demonstrates they’re securing ePHI and providing peace of mind to their customers. Software companies, mobile application developers, hosting organizations and the like should all consider HIPAA compliance and application security if they’re managing ePHI.
Comprehensive HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use Audit Services
Once a company has made the decision to enlist a third party to provide a service, they want assurances that those services will be provided timely, accurately and securely. A HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 or Meaningful Use audit shows your commitment to maintaining a sound control environment that protects your client’s data and confidential information.
- PromeroMDR’s HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use audit process initially takes just a few weeks from start to completion to baseline your organization depending on your team’s availability. We are cognizant that our clients have full time, everyday obligations in addition to dealing with auditors, so we are flexible to your needs and work around your schedule to provide a quality audit and report in the time frame you desire.
- With increased compliance standards, more organizations are held accountable for adhering to the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) which includes all medical practices and business associates of medical practices—lawyers, CPA’s, data centers, payroll providers and others who have access to patient health information (PHI).
- If your business handles PHI, proof of security and compliance must be made available for review by auditors. Noncompliance can result in harsh legal actions and possible fines. PromeroMDR Proactive Cyber Security™ audit and compliance services ensure security and privacy by providing a detailed risk analysis, security assessment and guidance from our team of Cybervisors™. We’ll help you proactively track and manage compliance artifacts and because we leverage the power of the IT Audit Machine (ITAM)™ our solution is constantly updated with the latest compliance requirements.
- A significant differentiator you will immediately appreciate is our Proactive Cyber Security™ HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use audit methodology which take a continuous audit approach rather than the end of reporting period Audit Anarchy approach by other firms. We will also utilize our proprietary IT Audit Machine (ITAM) technology to set you up for success. ITAM is a full-featured and highly collaborative assessment and reporting tool only available from PromeroMDR.
- PromeroMDR creates sustainable HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use audit partnerships with our clients. We have a proven methodology and project plan that helps our clients achieve compliance on budget and on schedule. You will come to appreciate our Service, Integrity and Reliability which will be apparent to you from the very first call.
HIPAA Accreditation: You don’t just get accredited, you get PromeroMDR accredited!
The HIPAA Privacy Rule provides federal protections for individually identifiable health information held by covered entities and their business associates and gives patients an array of rights with respect to that information. At the same time, the Privacy Rule is balanced so that it permits the disclosure of health information needed for patient care and other important purposes.
Through the successful completion of hundreds of audits around the world for organizations of all sizes, PromeroMDR has developed an efficient methodology and proprietary assessment protocols to evaluate the controls in place at your organization.
You gain many strategic business advantages by offering market differentiation and leadership, showing others credible evidence of good practice. In addition to risk avoidance, a PromeroMDR HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use audit certification will demonstrate due diligence in the event of legal action or matters of business insurability.
Leveraging the Continuum GRC IT Audit Machine, Security Trifecta methodology and the Policy Machine, provides international standards that are recognized as “Best Practices” for developing organizational security standards and controls that support HIPAA Audit, HITECH, NIST 800-66 and Meaningful Use audit certifications.
HIPAA Awareness & Compliance Survey
The HIPAA Awareness & Compliance Survey helps to determine your office’s degree of HIPAA compliance and awareness.
Topics covered in this review:
- Policies & Procedural Awareness
- Audit & Compliance Awareness
- Risk Assessment & Management Awareness
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Incident Response & Business Continuity Awareness
FREE HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
If you are in need of a HIPAA-compliant Business Associate Agreement (BAA) form, we can provide one to you for free. Create an account in the Continuum GRC ITAM demonstration system and subscribe to the HIPAA Business Associate Contract. After answering a few simple questions you will be able to immediately download a perfectly prepared HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA) that may be given to your business associates.